The JRCNMT invites the public to submit comments about a nuclear medicine technology program listed below that is undergoing the accreditation review process this year. Comments must be received by May 1. Comments about a program must relate to the JRCNMT's Accreditation Standards for Nuclear Medicine Technologist Education.
Comments are to be sent to [email protected] and must include the subject line "Written Comments Regarding (Program Name)." The email must include the name, title, affiliation, mailing address, email address and daytime phone number of the person submitting the comments. Only comments submitted in the manner described above will become part of the official record and be reviewed by the JRCNMT.
- Forsyth Technical Community College (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Gateway Community College (New Haven, CT)
- Old Dominion University (Norfolk, VA)
- Rhode Island Hospital (Providence, RI)
- South College (Knoxville, TN)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore, MD)
- Thomas Jefferson University (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR)
- University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Wexner Medical Center at The Ohio State University (Columbus, OH)