The JRCNMT invites the public to submit comments about a nuclear medicine technology program listed below that is undergoing the accreditation review process this year. Comments must be received by May 1. Comments about a program must relate to the JRCNMT's Accreditation Standards for Nuclear Medicine Technologist Education.
Comments are to be sent to [email protected] and must include the subject line "Written Comments Regarding (Program Name)." The email must include the name, title, affiliation, mailing address, email address and daytime phone number of the person submitting the comments. Only comments submitted in the manner described above will become part of the official record and be reviewed by the JRCNMT.
- Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health (Richmond, CA)
- Keiser University Lakeland Campus (Lakeland, FL)
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Regis College (Weston, MA)
- Mayo Clinical College of Medicine & Science (Rochester, MN)
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (Jackson, MS)
- University of Missouri (Columbia, MO)
- Bronx Community College (Bronx, NY)
- Cuyahoga Community College (Parma, OH)
- Community College of Allegheny County (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Wisconsin La Crosse (La Crosse, WI)