All accredited programs, except those submitting a self-study or mid-cycle report in 2019, must submit a compliance report to the JRCNMT no later than July 1, 2019. The purpose of the report is to ensure programs have implemented measures that ensure compliance with the new accreditation standards, particularly those pertaining to annual program assessment.
Notice of Report:
- Undergraduate and certificate programs
- Master's degree programs
- Standards pages for master's degree reports
The JRCNMT forms that must be completed and submitted for the report:
- Form B Resource Report
- Form I Competency Confirmation
- Form J Assessment of Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Form L Program Effectiveness Data
Due to a technical problem, the recorded JRCNMT webinar on assessment is not available, but the slides with extended speaker notes are posted. The slides were updated on April 29th to reflect revisions made by the JRCNMT board that were announced to programs via email.